- Shipping / Returns
G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator - IS-400-NA8 - G4 With 8 Cell Battery
Inogen One G4 Oxygen Concentrator is used by patients requiring supplemental oxygen. It supplies a high oxygen concentration and is used with a nasal cannula to channel oxygen from the concentrator to the patient.
Inogen One G4 delivers a portable oxygen concentrator's independence in one of the smallest, lightest, and quietest packages available to the oxygen user.
It provides flow settings from 1-3. May use Inogen One G4 in the home, institution, vehicle, and various mobile environments.
- PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
You May Fax your Prescription to (407)-347-8620
Inogen One G4 Oxygen ConcentratorIncludes:
- AC power supply
- DC power cable
- Lithium-ion battery up to 3 hours run time.
- Carry strap
- Carry bag
- Turn on your Inogen One G4 by pressing the ON/OFF Button. A single short beep will sound after the Inogen logo is displayed. ?Please Wait? It will appear while the starts up.
- The display will indicate the selected flow setting and power condition. Following a brief start-up sequence, a warm-up period of up to 2 minutes will initiate.
- During this time period, the oxygen concentration is building but may not have reached specification. May need Additional warm-up time may be needed if your Inogen One G4 has been stored in frigid temperatures.
- Set the Inogen One G4 Concentrator to the flow rate prescribed by your physician or clinician. Use the + or? Setting buttons to adjust the Inogen One G4 to the desired setting. Can view current setting on display.
- Position the nasal cannula on your face and breathe through your nose. Inogen One G4 will sense the onset of inhalation and deliver a burst of oxygen at a precise time when you inhale.
- The Inogen One G4 will sense each breath and continue to deliver oxygen in this manner. As your breathing rate changes,
- The Inogen One G4 will sense these changes and deliver oxygen only as you need it. A green light will flash each time a breath is detected. Ensure that the nasal cannula is properly aligned on your face and you are breathing through your nose.
- This device is not intended to be life-sustaining or life-supporting.
- Under certain circumstances, the use of non-prescribed oxygen therapy can be hazardous.
- This device should be used only when prescribed by a physician.
- May require Additional monitoring or attention for patients using this device who cannot hear or see alerts or communicate discomfort. If the patient shows any signs of discomfort, they Should consult a physician immediately.
- Inogen One G4 is not designed or specified to be used in conjunction with a humidifier, nebulizer, or connected to any other equipment.
- Using this device with a humidifier, nebulizer, or connected with any other equipment may impair performance and/or damage the equipment.
- Do not modify the Inogen One G4 Concentrator. Any modifications performed on the equipment may impair performance or damaged equipment and will void your warranty.
- The device produces enriched oxygen gas, which accelerates combustion. Do not allow smoking or open flames within 10 feet of this device while in use.
- Do not submerse the Inogen One G4 or any of the accessories in liquid. Do not expose to water or precipitation. Do not operate in exposed rain. This could lead to electrical shock and/or damage.
- Do not use oil, grease, or petroleum-based products on or near the Inogen One G4.
- Never leave the Inogen One G4 in an environment which can reach high temperatures, such as an unoccupied car in high-temperature environments. This could damage the device.
Inogen One G4 Specifications
|Height||7.2" (Includes Single Battery)|
|Oxygen Flow||Pulse dose delivery system
Three flow settings 1, 2, 3
|Power||AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
DC Power Cable: for mobile use in the car
|Battery||Duration (single battery): Up to 3 hours
Recharge up to 3.25 hours with AC or DC power
Duration (double battery): Up to 6 hours
Recharge up to 6 hours with AC or DC power
|Noise Level||40 dBA (At flow setting 2)|
|Operation||Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD|
We have put a lot of focus on making sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible.
Please Note: Estimated Ship Timelines Do Not Include Handling/Production Time!
Delivery Time = Handling time + Transit time
All the products will be put through a production process, therefore there will be a Handling Time on them.
ESTIMATED SHIP TIMELINES*
SHIPPING IN UNITED STATES
Handling time: 1 – 2 Business days (Monday to Friday)
Transit time: 3 – 5 Business days (Monday to Friday)
For United States Orders:
|Rate name||Shipping fee|
|Free Shipping||$80.00 or more||FREE|
|Basic Shipping||$0.01 - $29.99||$12.99|
|Standard Shipping||$30.00 - $79.99||$16.99|
Returns & Refunds
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, you can return your item/s within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the original payment.
Once we have received the product(s) and, if appropriate, any packaging, a refund will be credited to the payment card account within two weeks; please note that it may take up to 14 days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take responsibility for any bank charges you may incur during the refund process.
Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging to be eligible for a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label and instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
My Relief Pain, 14422 Shoreside Way Ste 110, Winter Garden Florida 34787, United States
Phone number: +1 321-333-9520