Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns:
G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator - IS-400-NA8 - G4 With 8 Cell Battery
Inogen One G4 Oxygen Concentrator is used by patients requiring supplemental oxygen. It supplies a high concentration of oxygen and is used with a nasal cannula to channel oxygen from the concentrator to the patient. Inogen One G4 delivers the independence of a portable oxygen concentrator in one of the smallest, lightest and quietest packages available to the oxygen user. It provides flow settings from 1-3. Inogen One G4 may be used in the home, institution, vehicle, and various mobile environments.
- PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
Inogen One G4 Oxygen ConcentratorIncludes:
- AC power supply
- DC power cable
- Lithium-ion battery up to 3 hours run time
- Carry strap
- Carry bag
- Turn on your Inogen One G4 by pressing the ON/OFF Button. A single short beep will sound after the Inogen logo is displayed. ?Please Wait? will appear while the starts up. The display will indicate the selected flow setting and power condition. Following a brief start-up sequence, a warm-up period of up to 2 minutes will initiate. During this time period, the oxygen concentration is building but may not have reached specification. Additional warm-up time may be needed if your Inogen One G4 has been stored in extremely cold temperatures.
- Set the Inogen One G4 Concentrator to the flow rate prescribed by your physician or clinician. Use the + or? setting buttons to adjust the Inogen One G4 to the desired setting. The current setting can be viewed on the display.
- Position the nasal cannula on your face and breathe through your nose. Inogen One G4 will sense the onset of inhalation and deliver a burst of oxygen at a precise time when you inhale. The Inogen One G4 will sense each breath and continue to deliver oxygen in this manner. As your breathing rate changes, the Inogen One G4 will sense these changes and deliver oxygen only as you need it. A green light will flash each time a breath is detected. Make certain that the nasal cannula is properly aligned on your face and you are breathing through your nose.
- This device is not intended to be life-sustaining or life-supporting.
- Under certain circumstances, the use of non-prescribed oxygen therapy can be hazardous. This device should be used only when prescribed by a physician.
- Additional monitoring or attention may be required for patients using this device who are unable to hear or see alerts or communicate discomfort. If the patient shows any signs of discomfort, a physician should be consulted immediately.
- Inogen One G4 is not designed or specified to be used in conjunction with a humidifier, nebulizer, or connected with any other equipment. The use of this device with a humidifier, nebulizer, or connected with any other equipment may impair performance and/or damage the equipment. Do not modify the Inogen One G4 Concentrator. Any modifications performed on the equipment may impair performance or damaged equipment and will void your warranty.
- The device produces enriched oxygen gas, which accelerates combustion. Do not allow smoking or open flames within 10 feet of this device while in use.
- Do not submerse the Inogen One G4 or any of the accessories in liquid. Do not expose to water or precipitation. Do not operate in exposed rain. This could lead to electrical shock and/or damage.
- Do not use oil, grease, or petroleum-based products on or near the Inogen One G4.
- Never leave the Inogen One G4 in an environment which can reach high temperatures, such as an unoccupied car in high-temperature environments. This could damage the device.
Inogen One G4 Specifications
|Height||7.2" (Includes Single Battery)|
|Oxygen Flow||Pulse dose delivery system
Three flow settings 1, 2, 3
|Power||AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
DC Power Cable: for mobile use in the car
|Battery||Duration (single battery): Up to 3 hours
Recharge up to 3.25 hours with AC or DC power
Duration (double battery): Up to 6 hours
Recharge up to 6 hours with AC or DC power
|Noise Level||40 dBA (At flow setting 2)|
|Operation||Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display|