Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns:
Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator - IS-400-NA - G4 With 4 Cell Battery
Inogen One G4 Oxygen Concentrator is used by patients requiring supplemental oxygen. It supplies a high oxygen concentration and is used with a nasal cannula to channel oxygen from the patient's concentrator. Inogen One G4 delivers a portable oxygen concentrator's independence in one of the smallest, lightest, and quietest packages available to the oxygen user. It provides flow settings from 1-3. Inogen One G4 may be used in the home, institution, vehicle, and various mobile environments.
Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Pulse dose delivery system with three flow settings 1, 2, 3
- The duration of a single battery is up to 3 hours and requires 3.25 hours of recharge with AC or DC power
- The duration of the double battery is up to 6 hours and requires 6 hours of recharge with AC or DC power
- Unbelievably compact and lightweight
- 40% lighter and half the size than Inogen One G3
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Intelligent oxygen delivery
- Dramatically increases independence for most users 24/7
- Designed to meet the clinical needs of greater than 85% of patients
- Can easily be carried over the shoulder, worn on the hip or belt, or carried in a convenient backpack
- Equipped with standard intelligent delivery technology to ensure the unit detects the breath to deliver the oxygen with incredible accuracy
- A single battery system is used
- Can be charged using a charged battery or by plugging it into the AC or DC power supplies
- Provides freedom of oxygen anytime, anywhere by allowing it to be charged at home or on the go
- Has an upgraded LCD screen and large push buttons to make operating the machine easy
- Low maintenance required
- AC power supply
- DC power cable
- Lithium-ion battery up to 3 hours run time.
- Carry strap
- Carry bag
- Turn on your Inogen One G4 by pressing the ON/OFF Button. A single short beep will sound after the Inogen logo is displayed. ?Please Wait? Will appear while the starts up. The display will indicate the selected flow setting and power condition. Following a brief start-up sequence, a warm-up period of up to 2 minutes will initiate. During this time period, the oxygen concentration is building but may not have reached specification. Additional warm-up time may be needed if your Inogen One G4 has been stored in frigid temperatures.
- Set the Inogen One G4 Concentrator to the flow rate prescribed by your physician or clinician. Use the + or? Setting buttons to adjust the Inogen One G4 to the desired setting. The current setting can be viewed on display.
- Position the nasal cannula on your face and breathe through your nose. Inogen One G4 will sense the onset of inhalation and deliver a burst of oxygen at a precise time when you inhale. The Inogen One G4 will sense each breath and continue to deliver oxygen in this manner. As your breathing rate changes, the Inogen One G4 will sense these changes and deliver oxygen only as you need it. A green light will flash each time a breath is detected. Make certain that the nasal cannula is properly aligned on your face, and you are breathing through your nose.
- The device produces enriched oxygen gas, which accelerates combustion. Do not allow smoking or open flames within 10 feet of this device while in use.
- Do not submerse the Inogen One G4 or any of the accessories in liquid. Do not expose to water or precipitation. Do not operate in exposed rain. This could lead to electrical shock and/or damage.
- Do not use oil, grease, or petroleum-based products on or near the Inogen One G4.
- Never leave the Inogen One G4 in an environment which can reach high temperatures, such as an unoccupied car in high-temperature environments. This could damage the device.
Inogen One G4 Specifications
|Height||7.2" (Includes Single Battery)|
|Oxygen Flow||Pulse dose delivery system
Three flow settings 1, 2, 3
|Power||AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
DC Power Cable: for mobile use in the car
|Battery||Duration (single battery): Up to 3 hours
Recharge up to 3.25 hours with AC or DC power
Duration (double battery): Up to 6 hours
Recharge up to 6 hours with AC or DC power
|Noise Level||40 dBA (At flow setting 2)|
|Operation||Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD|
|Use||Designed for 24/7 use|
|Weight||2.8 lbs. (Includes Single Battery)|