Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 11 and Mar 13. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns:
The Inogen At Home Oxygen Concentrator (#GS-100-NA) includes an AC power cord (two flat prongs, non-polarized, ferrite - USA, Canada, Non-Reg), a cannula, and the Inogen at the Home user manual for ease of use.
One of the lightest 5 liters per minute continuous flow oxygen concentrators on the market, the Inogen At Home Oxygen Concentrator, is specially designed to be the most efficient home oxygen concentrator.
Coming in at approximately 18 lb, which is half the weight of most other home oxygen concentrators in use today,
Inogen's top-of-the-line at-home concentrator runs at deficient power consumption levels to save you money in electricity costs over the long run.
The At Home Oxygen Concentrator is used on a prescriptive basis by patients requiring supplemental oxygen.
It supplies a high concentration of oxygen and is used with a nasal cannula to channel oxygen from the concentrator to the patient. It may be used in a home or institution.
- PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
You May Fax your Prescription to (407)-347-8620
- Continuous flow.
- Five flow settings from 1 - 5 liters per minute.
- Only 100 W on Flow Setting 2.
- Auto-sensing allows for worldwide use.
- They are designed for stationary use.
- Weight: 18 lb.
- Dimensions: 7" x 13" x 16.5".
- Flow Settings: 1 - 5 (continuous).
- Noise: < 50 dBa.
- Warm-Up Time: < 5 minutes.
- Oxygen Concentration: 90 +6%/-3% at all settings.
- Flow Control Settings: 5 settings; 1 - 5 liters per minute.
- AC Power Supply: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 275 W Max.
Environmental Ranges Intended for Use:
- Temperature: 41 - 104 °F (5 - 40 °C).
- Humidity: 15% to 95% non-condensing.
- Altitude: 0 - 10,000 ft (0 - 3048 m).