Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 21 and Sep 23. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns:
STABLE MOBILITY SUPPORT
Confidently navigate most terrain and comfortable rest when needed while safely carrying daily essentials.
Easily customize the handle height for a comfortable fit for any individual
Conveniently folds down for compact storage and transportation, easily fitting in the trunk of a car.
DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM
Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic hand brakes and easily lock wheels in place when seated for added stability and security.
LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE FRAME
Corrosion-resistant, the lightweight aluminum frame safely supports up to 300 pounds.
A detachable rollator bag safely stores a purse or wallets, electronic devices, medications, and more.
Does it come pre-assembled?
Yes, the rollator is pre-assembled, needing only the front wheels to be snapped into place before use.
Do you have to remove the wheels to fold them?
Although the front wheels can be removed for more compact storage, removing them before folding the rollator is unnecessary.
Will a rollator be good for someone with knee pain?
Yes, the rollator provides support for those with limited mobility, relieving pressure on the knees.
Can it be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes, to fold the rollator, pull upward on the center strap. The front wheels can also be removed with push pins for more compact storage.
Is the rollator height adjustable?
Yes! The handle height can be adjusted in one-inch increments from 31” to 36”.
What is the weight limit for the rollator?
The rollator safely supports up to 300 pounds.
How wide is the rollator?
The rollator is 25” wide.
Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes, the hand brakes are designed for easy use.
How much does the rollator weigh?
The rollator weighs 20 pounds.
Can I lock the wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes, the back wheels lock in place for extra stability when seated.
- Mobility aid
- Base when open: Width: 25” Length: 28”
- Adjustable Height: 31” to 36”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 10” by 20” by 32”
- Seat: 17.5" x 9.5"
- Seat Height: 21"
- Bag Dimensions: 15" w x 13" h x 3.5" d
How To Assemble:
- Insert front wheels into the frame
- Attach storage bag to the frame with the fastener loops
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn the black cable adjuster screw located near each rear wheel behind the tension spring
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Euro rollator
- Storage basket
- Lifetime Guarantee