- Shipping / Returns
- Lifetime Guarantee
WALK, RIDE AND REST
A versatile hybrid rollator wheelchair allows individuals to walk, ride and rest safely on any terrain, including grass, gravel, carpeting, and more
COMPACT FOLDABLE DESIGN
A folding frame easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
Features removable footrests and adjustable handles for a comfortable fit
DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM
Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic bicycle-style hand brakes and securely lock the wheels in place when seated for added stability
LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE FRAME
Constructed with a durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum, the combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds
A detachable shoulder bag safely stores a purse or wallets, electronic devices, medications, and more
Does it come pre-assembled?
The hybrid rollator wheelchair requires some tool-free assembly.
Do you have to remove the footrests to fold them?
Although the footrests are removable, it is not necessary to remove them before folding the rollator hybrid.
Will this be good for someone with knee pain?
Yes, the hybrid rollator provides support for those with limited mobility, relieving pressure on the knees and allowing individuals to comfortably rest as needed.
Can it be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes, to fold the wheelchair rollator, simply pull upward on the center strap.
Is it height adjustable?
Yes! The handle height can be adjusted in one-inch increments from 33.25” to 38.25”.
What is the weight limit for the rollator transport chair?
The combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds.
How wide is the wheelchair rollator?
The wheelchair rollator is 24” wide.
Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes, the hand brakes are designed for easy use.
How much does it weigh?
The rollator wheelchair weighs 21 pounds.
Can I lock the wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes, the front wheels lock in place for extra stability when seated.
- Mobility aid
- Base when open: 24” by 40”
- Adjustable Height: 33.25” to 38.25”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 8.25” by 40”
- Seat dimensions: 18” x 12” x 21.75”
How To Assemble:
- Open the wheelchair rollator frame until the seat is locked into position.
- Insert the height-adjustable handles into the frame, ensuring each snap button is visible.
- Insert the two rear wheels into the frame, ensuring each snap button is securely locked in the desired position.
- Insert front wheels into the frame, ensuring the holes on each piece are aligned.
- Insert a screw into each hole and attach it with a washer and a star bolt, so that the star bolt is oriented on the outside of the Wheelchair/Rollator.
- Attach the footrests.
- Attach the storage bag to the frame with the fastener loops.
How To Lock The Footrest In Place:
- Fold the footrest down.
- Gently pull the footrest around to the front.
- Push the footrest bar into the locking clip securely.
- Walker is equipped with a dual-wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn the cable adjuster located on the handbrake
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfect the solution as necessary.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- Hybrid Wheelchair Rollator
- Detachable Storage Bag
- Lifetime Guarantee
We have put a lot of focus on making sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible.
Please Note: Estimated Ship Timelines Do Not Include Handling/Production Time!
Delivery Time = Handling time + Transit time
All the products will be put through a production process, therefore there will be a Handling Time on them.
ESTIMATED SHIP TIMELINES*
SHIPPING IN UNITED STATES
Handling time: 1 – 2 Business days (Monday to Friday)
Transit time: 3 – 5 Business days (Monday to Friday)
For United States Orders:
|Rate name||Shipping fee|
|Free Shipping||$80.00 or more||FREE|
|Basic Shipping||$0.01 - $29.99||$12.99|
|Standard Shipping||$30.00 - $79.99||$16.99|
Returns & Refunds
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, you can return your item/s within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the original payment.
Once we have received the product(s) and, if appropriate, any packaging, a refund will be credited to the payment card account within two weeks; please note that it may take up to 14 days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take responsibility for any bank charges you may incur during the refund process.
Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging to be eligible for a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label and instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
My Relief Pain, 14422 Shoreside Way Ste 110, Winter Garden Florida 34787, United States
Phone number: +1 321-333-9520