Does the knee walker come with a bag?
Yes, the removable bag comes free with your purchase.
Why is the knee scooter causing my knee pain?
When using for extended periods try our knee pad cover for add extra padding and comfort.
Is this an all terrain knee walker?
Yes, the 8 inch wheels provide a smooth ride on indoor and outdoor surfaces.
Do you offer any knee walker accessories?
Yes, every walker comes with a carry bag. Consider our pad cover if you need extra padding.
How comfortable is the knee pad?
The foam knee cushion is ergonomically designed to contour to the leg. It allows weight to be evenly distributed across the knee platform and supplies better air circulation for a comfortable user experience.
How to Tighten the Steering Column on the Knee Walker?
- Knee Pad Height: Adjustable between 18 "-23"
- Handle Bar Height: Adjustable in 1" increments ranging from 33" to 41"
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 14" x 7" (at widest part)
- Front Wheels + Frame: 16" across (widest point of scooter)
- Four 8-inch polyurethane wheels provide an exceptionally stable base for easy maneuverability both indoors and outdoors.
- Two fold points and the removable platform allows the scooter to be easily transported.
- Weight limit 300 LBS
- Minimal assembly required
- All tools required for assembly included
- For more detail reference our manual
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system.
- To adjust the brakes, turn cable adjuster located on the hand brake.
Adjusting Pad Height:
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad
- Remove locking pin
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed
- Adjust handle bar grip to the desired height
*The knee walker is designed with both height adjustable knee pad and handle height to accommodate users 5'3" to 6'5"
Product is designed for people recovering from:
- Foot surgery
- Broken leg, ankle or foot
- Sprained leg, ankle or foot
- Ulcers of the foot
- frame - 1 year
- brakes / handles - 90 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days