Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 21 and Sep 23. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns:
EFFECTIVELY REDUCES PAIN FROM PRESSURE
Provides relief from pressure ulcers on bedridden patients by evenly distributing and comfortably supporting body weight
RELIEVES PRESSURE POINTS
The air loss pressure pad alternates evenly to increases circulation, reduce pressure, and prevent skin breakage.
SEALED AIR BUBBLES
Equipped with 130 individually heat sealed air bubbles for even weight disbursement and durable support
VARIABLE PRESSURE PUMP
Offers multiple levels of pressure in quiet six-minute cycles for a comfortable and undisturbed night’s sleep
SAFE AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
Supporting up to 300 pounds, waterproof and latex-free vinyl will stand up to extended use.
FITS MOST BEDS
The extra-long overlay pad easily fits on an existing hospital bed, twin, full, queen, or king mattresses.
What is the purpose of an alternating pressure mattress pad?
Providing relief from bedsores and other skin problems caused by extended bed rest, the alternating pressure mattress pad sits on top of your existing mattress. It promotes increased circulation while reducing skin breakage. The variable pressure mattress pad evenly distributes body weight to relieve pressure spots for exceptional support and comfort. Perfect for immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
What is included with my purchase? Do I need to purchase anything in addition?
Everything you need to get up and running is included with your purchase. Nothing additional is required.
Each unit includes
How do I know if my patient needs an alternating pressure mattress pad?
Should use An alternating pressure mattress pad for patients who are likely to spend more than 15 hours per day in bed or classified as medium to high risk of developing pressure ulcers or bedsores. People at higher risk are typical: seriously ill; not mobile; have spinal cord injury; do not eat a proper diet; wear prosthesis; smoke; are incontinent of stool or urine; have diabetes; have COPD or heart failure; have Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or heart failure; or have a broken hip or have had recent hip surgery.
How does my alternating pressure mattress pad work?
The alternating pressure pad uses the distribution of air that cycles between cells to stimulate blood flow and distribute weight off pressure points.
- For patients confined to a bed for an extended period of time
- It prevents sores that are caused by prolonged bed rest.
- 8W Power cord attached directly to pump
- Electrical Power Supply: 110-120 volts
- Latex-free vinyl
1. Position the mattress pad on the bed, securely tucking the ends of the pad underneath the existing mattress
2. Connect the mattress feed pipes to the compressor (pump) connector using the flexible air hose
3. Secure the compressor to a stable location and plug it into an outlet
4. Turn on the mattress and begin inflation
5. Ensure the mattress has been fully inflated before positioning the patient on top of it
- Length: 78 inches (when inflated)
- Width: 36 Inches
- Depth: 2.5 inches (when inflated)
- For best results, wipe down with a damp cloth coated with a detergent product solution or disinfectant.
- Do not use corrosive cleaning products such as industrial degreasers or acetic solvents.
- Alternating Pressure Pump
- Alternating Pressure Pad
- Flexible Air Hose
- Patch Kit
- Instruction Manual
- One Year Guarantee on Pump
- 60 Day Guarantee on Pad