Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 29 and Jan 31. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns:
Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (16-Cell Battery)
The Inogen One G5 meets FAA requirements.
The Inogen One G5 offers the most oxygen per pound for a portable oxygen concentrator on the market today. With its compact and lightweight design, the Inogen One G5 provides varying flow settings from 1-6 and is designed for 24-hour use, dramatically increasing your patients’ independence. This POC’s user interface has been designed with easy-to-read LCD displays and simple control functions.
The Perks of Having Inogen G5
- Tankless O2 Delivery - Reduces overheads associated with O2 tanks, deliveries and storage space
- Bluetooth Monitoring - Via the Inogen Connect app, customers' phones will provide information such as POC diagnosis and tracking
- Hassle-free Sieve Beds - Customers have the freedom to order and replace sieve beds. This saves them overhead and shipping costs.
The Inogen One's oxygen delivery systems are clinically proven to provide the necessary oxygen for most ambulatory patients during all phases of daily activity and sleep and recommended for 24/7/365 use.
- Flow settings 1 – 6, delivers double the amount of oxygen over Inogen One G4
- Longer battery life – at setting 2, a 16-Cell battery runs for up to 13 hours
- Can be charged at home or in the car while in use or not
- Designed for low and hi-flow oxygen users
- Utilizes Inogen's Intelligent Pulse Delivery Technology
- Bluetooth enabled and can monitor via the Inogen Connect App
- Standard 3-year warranty
In The Box:
- 16 cell Battery
- AC Power Supply & Cord
- DC Power Cable
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
- PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED