- Shipping / Returns
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System - IS-300-NA16 - With 16 Cell Battery
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System is used by patients who require supplemental oxygen on a prescriptive basis. It supplies a high oxygen concentration and is used with a nasal cannula to channel oxygen from the concentrator to the patient. Inogen One G3 is smaller, lighter, and makes more oxygen per pound. Travel by boat, car, or train is made more convenient for oxygen users with Inogen One G3. The patient can now get the same quality performance and convenience while on the go that they are used to receiving at home.
You May Fax your Prescription to (407)-347-8620
Features of Inogen One G3 POCIncludes:
- One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- DC Power Cable
- AC Power Supply
- Nasal Cannula
- Inogen One G3 Carry Bag
- User Manual
- No tanks to refill and no worry of running out of oxygen
- AC Power Supply: 100V to 240V, 50 to 60Hz (auto-sensing allows for worldwide use)
- DC Power: for mobile use
- Easy-to-read LCD and simple control functions
- Provides independence of use anytime and anywhere
- Designed for both portable use
- Lightweight and compact
- It can be carried conveniently while traveling
- Low power usage and extremely quiet
- Travels quickly in a pack or on wheels
- It needs minor maintenance only
- NOTE: Prescription can be faxed to 407-347-8620 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removes nitrogen to deliver oxygen-rich air
- Powered by rechargeable battery or any AC or DC power source
Five years warranty
Also available (sold separately):
- is connected to AC or DC power. Recharging time is up to 4 hours for a single battery and 8 hours for a double battery.
Using the Inogen One G3:
To quickly configure the Inogen One G3 for patient use:
- Slide the battery onto the bottom of the system until the latch clicks into place
- Connect the AC power cord to the power supply
- Connect the power supply to the Inogen One G3
- Plug into the closest AC outlet
- Turn on the Inogen One G3 by pressing the on/off button.
- Set the Inogen One G3 to the correct flow setting prescribed by the physician or clinician by pressing the Increase flow or Decrease flow button
- Attach the cannula to the metal hose barb located next to the handle of the Inogen One G3
- This device should be used when prescribed by a physician.
- Inogen One G3 is not designed or specified to be used with a humidifier, nebulizer, or connected with any other equipment.
- Using this device with a humidifier, nebulizer, or connected with any other equipment may impair performance and damage the equipment.
- Inogen One G3 produces enriched oxygen gas, which accelerates combustion. Do not allow smoking or open flames within 10 feet of this device while in use.
- Do not submerge the Inogen One G3 or any of the accessories in liquid. Do not expose to water or precipitation. Do not operate in exposed rain, and this could lead to electrical shock and damage.
- Do not use oil, grease, or petroleum-based products on or near the Inogen One G3.
- Never leave the Inogen One G3 in an environment which can reach high temperatures, such as an unoccupied car in a high-temperature environment, and this could damage the device.
The outer case should be cleaned using a cloth dampened with mild detergent solutions like dishwashing detergent and water. Avoid getting moisture in or around the battery connectors, a power jack, or vents.
|Weight||4.8lb (includes eight-cell battery)|
Intelligent Delivery Technology
Four flow settings from 1-4
|Noise Level||<42 dB (G3) or 39 dB (G3HF) on flow setting 2|
|Warm-Up Time||Approximately 2 minutes|
|Oxygen Concentration||90 +- 6/-3%|
|Flow Control Settings||1,2,3,4,and 5 (G3HF only)|
AC Power Supply
Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1.0A to 0.5A
Output: 19 VDC, 85 W
DC Input: 13.5 to 19 VDC, 10A
Rechargeable Battery: Voltage12.0 to 16.8 VDC
Duration (single battery): up to 4.5 hours
Duration (double battery): up to 9 hours
Recharge for approximately 2-4 hours (single battery) with AC or DC power
Recharge for approximately 4-8 hours (double battery) with AC or DC power
|Environmental Ranges Intended for Use:||
Temperature: 40 - 104 Degree F (4 - 40 Degree C)
Humidity: 0% to 95%, non-condensing
We have put a lot of focus on making sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible.
Please Note: Estimated Ship Timelines Do Not Include Handling/Production Time!
Delivery Time = Handling time + Transit time
All the products will be put through a production process, therefore there will be a Handling Time on them.
ESTIMATED SHIP TIMELINES*
SHIPPING IN UNITED STATES
Handling time: 1 – 2 Business days (Monday to Friday)
Transit time: 3 – 5 Business days (Monday to Friday)
For United States Orders:
|Rate name||Shipping fee|
|Free Shipping||$80.00 or more||FREE|
|Basic Shipping||$0.01 - $29.99||$12.99|
|Standard Shipping||$30.00 - $79.99||$16.99|
Returns & Refunds
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, you can return your item/s within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the original payment.
Once we have received the product(s) and, if appropriate, any packaging, a refund will be credited to the payment card account within two weeks; please note that it may take up to 14 days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take responsibility for any bank charges you may incur during the refund process.
Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging to be eligible for a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label and instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
My Relief Pain, 14422 Shoreside Way Ste 110, Winter Garden Florida 34787, United States
Phone number: +1 321-333-9520