- Shipping / Returns
ALL-TERRAIN KNEE WALKER, STEEL FRAME, 12" TIRES, FOLDABLE, 300LBS, BLACK
- Matte black steel frame
- Resilient foam knee platform
- Frame length: 35"
- Frame width: 18"
- Knee pad platform: 14" by 7"
- Knee platform height: 20 "-26"
- Steering handle height: 38" to 46"
- Wheels: 12"
- Maximum Weight: 300 pounds
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire padding length.
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using your uninjured leg.
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker.
- Pull the brake lever on the handlebar towards you to lock the hand brake.
- To lock the brake system, pull the brake lever towards you and push down on the locking pin at the lever. The hook will lock the wheels in place.
How to Adjust the Platform Height:
- Loosen the locking lever under the knee pad and remove the locking pin.
- Adjust the knee pad to the desired height and replace the locking pin to secure it in place.
How to Adjust the Handlebar Height:
- Loosen the adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed.
- Adjust the handlebar grip to the desired height.
- Tighten the adjustment screw.
How to Fold:
- Pull up on the twist lock lever to onsecure the folding joint.
- Twist the level counterclockwise a couple of times to loosen the locking mechanism.
- Fold down the twist lock lever and slide it to the left to disengage the lock holding the steering column upright.
- Push the steering column back into the folded position.
- Remove the knee platform if necessary for more compact storage and portabilWhat'shat's Included:
- Knee walker
- Storage bag
- frame - 1 year
- brakes/handles - 90 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws/bolts/nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions/seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint/panels - none / on arrival 30 days
Product Number: MOB1019BLK
Shipping Weight: 31.7 pounds
We have put a lot of focus on making sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible.
Please Note: Estimated Ship Timelines Do Not Include Handling/Production Time!
Delivery Time = Handling time + Transit time
All the products will be put through a production process, therefore there will be a Handling Time on them.
ESTIMATED SHIP TIMELINES*
SHIPPING IN UNITED STATES
Handling time: 1 – 2 Business days (Monday to Friday)
Transit time: 3 – 5 Business days (Monday to Friday)
For United States Orders:
|Rate name||Shipping fee|
|Free Shipping||$80.00 or more||FREE|
|Basic Shipping||$0.01 - $29.99||$12.99|
|Standard Shipping||$30.00 - $79.99||$16.99|
Returns & Refunds
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, you can return your item/s within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the original payment.
Once we have received the product(s) and, if appropriate, any packaging, a refund will be credited to the payment card account within two weeks; please note that it may take up to 14 days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take responsibility for any bank charges you may incur during the refund process.
Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging to be eligible for a return. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
No Restocking Fee
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label and instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
My Relief Pain, 14422 Shoreside Way Ste 110, Winter Garden Florida 34787, United States
Phone number: +1 321-333-9520